Thursday, March 19, 2009

We shall call you...Bruce

Such is the name of the thing that lives in our office wall. I'm looking forward to meeting Bruce this Spring. We can sit around the back porch and swap stories about the winter.

"Remember the time you were sleeping and I rapped on the wall to see if you were awake? You were so coy and wouldn't even make a peep. Or the time you and I were both up late at night, so close together, separated only by a thin layer of plaster and wood? I was playing computer and you were...well...just what were you doing? Let's not forget the time I crawled under the maid's stair, just to see if I could actually meet you face to face. I bumped my head, met a lot of spiders and almost got stuck. Oh those were the days!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hear, hear! Well spoken, Bruce!