Friday, February 5, 2010

It Could Happen

In February, our current President will meet the Dalai Lama. I've been thinking about this for about a year.

Imagine that rather than a dog named Bo, Barack, Michelle, Malia and Sasha opted to get an Andean Llama. I relish the thought of hearing an introduction on a February afternoon, as the Dalai Lama is receiving a tour of White House.

President Obama says, "Dalai Lama, Obama Llama. Obama Llama, Dalia Lama."

Say it out loud. It's funny. Really. Well, it makes me smile anyway.

Back to the house. I've started putting trim back around our dining room window again. Once it's done, I'll post pictures and explain a classic case of scope creep.

3 comments:

Pusher said...

You crack me up.

DiploWhat said...

Ah, if only the Chinese could read your post (and have the cultural refrence to go with it!)

dremba said...

I said it out loud and 1YO smiled and laughed.